[TYPO3-english] accordion menu

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Thu Mar 19 15:52:26 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I've got a question about an accordion menu. When a menu-item is
clicked, the menu slides open, the page the menu-item links to is opened
and then the menu slides open again. This is quite annoying.

How can I make sure that when I click the item, it doesn't open the
menu, but when the page is opened, the menu does open?

the javascript:
------------------

accordion = new Accordion('span.toggle', 'ul.content', {
	duration: 500,
	transition: Fx.Transitions.Back.easeInOut,
	display:-1,
	alwaysHide:true,
	opacity: true,
	onActive: function(toggler, element){
			toggler.addClass('act');
			parentelement = element
	},

	onBackground: function(toggler, element){
		toggler.removeClass('act');
	}
});