[TYPO3-english] Contagged - How to set default target for links

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Thu Mar 19 08:40:21 CET 2009

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for replying. I had already tried the following code as well:

plugin.tx_contagged {
	 types {
                 definition {
                         typolink.target = _top
                         }
                 }
         }
{

The above Typoscript did not work as well. The question is more specific
on contagged extension.

I hope there might be some typoscript for setting default targets of
internal and external links in contagged.

Regards,
Prakash