[TYPO3-english] MM_Forum

Blake Forrest bforrest at careers.govt.nz
Thu Mar 19 02:01:45 CET 2009

Hi,
      general query regarding the MM_Forum for typo3.  I have got the
manual, was wondering if there was a list or document containing
The full list of the forums features e.g. security, anti-spam,
moderation control etc. We are contemplating adding a forum to our
website and
The list would be handy for comparison to other forums available.

Thank You

Seek the path that’s right for you / Rapua te ara tika mou ake

Helping you make good decisions about jobs, training and careers at any age or stage of your life.
Freephone: 0800 222 733 or Visit: www.careers.govt.nz