[TYPO3-english] *simple* workflow

Emmanuel Pire piremmanuel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 01:28:57 CET 2009

Hi Gregor,
Because your needs are simple, you could make use of the "hidden" option.
You just have to set a "editor" group that cannot acces the hidden option,
and records are automatically hidden when they create. the admin, with acces
to hidden option can release it it 1 clic ;-)

it works only for new contents, editors would be able to modify them, but
it's the most simple solution i know !

Regards,
Emmanuel