[TYPO3-english] Page types and indexed search

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Wed Mar 18 17:26:07 CET 2009

Mathias Schreiber

> Now I get your original question...
> You want the plaintext version of the indexed search only to display the
> plaintext results and the HTML version to display the HTML links.
>
> Still makes no real sense to me, I would do it like this:
> - Let TYPO3 only index the HTML version
> - Hook into the link generation to add the typeNum to the URL (if this
> is not already happening by default).
should add because typeNum=99 would not added if plaintext version would
not be indexed

> Less content to index, faster queries :)

nice idea - but maybe I don't now anymore change the behavior.
Endeed I could avoid counting problem (now I can's show how much listed
becuase I just strip some off and the result is invalid - not necessary
needed).