[TYPO3-english] sql error at logout - felogin / kb_md5fepw

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Mar 18 16:33:35 CET 2009

Thomas Meixner schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I'm plagued with an intermittent error on my TYPO3 4.2.6 portal site. If
> I disconnect a fe user account sometimes it throws an error message. It
> happens about 1 in 20 times so it's difficult to debug. If you know
> what's happening could you please give me a pointer, I'm at a loss here.
> I have pasted the error output below as well as a screenshot here:
> http://www.avecstyle.ca/logouterror.png

Well, the error message says it all (at least whats happening).
The extension tries to insert something, it already has inserted.

You have three options (more or less helpful):
a) de-select SQL Debug in the install tool (will supress the error message)
b) remove the index from the table (will supress the error)
c) dig into TYPO3 to find out, why the extension does these inserts twice

not really helpful I know :(

cheers
mattes