[TYPO3-english] Text with Image Tabs Missing

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:05:03 CET 2009

Am Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:01:56 +0000 schrieb Clay Sissing:

> Hi All
>

> When I create a regular text element I have the tabs at the top
> 'General, Text, Access'.
>
> But when I create a text with image option the tab are missing, all the
> option are display below each other.
>
> Does anyone know why this might be happening? And how can I fix it?

I think you have installed an extension which modifies the form for
'Image with Text'. And that extension seems to be defined for older TYPO3-
versions and it does overwrite the new default-configuration with the
extended(?) old layout instead of enhancing the existing layout.

try to identify this extension and deactivate it?
identify by deactivating one extension after the other ;-)

bernd