[TYPO3-english] nc_ttnews_mostpopular: piVars[pointer] has to be 0

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 17 21:10:16 CET 2009

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> What about my patch to only display news of the last X days? :)

Erm... I do not remember that patch. I am a bit overloaded with information from various sources :)

Currently this extension shows only a cumulative number. It increases the counter each time when user comes to the page. So time information is not stored. This is not good of course. I see the example on my own blog: most popular posts never change. I already think about the solution :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team