[TYPO3-english] Multible sites in TYPO3

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Tue Mar 17 20:04:27 CET 2009

We have 50 to 100 different sites in our T3 installation with no problems.  We've taken to dividing along functional boundaries.  University content is in the main installation, student are in a second, and hosted sites are in a third.

Derek Harkness
Data Security Analysts Senior
Information Technology Services
University of Michigan-Dearborn