[TYPO3-english] *simple* workflow

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:18:51 CET 2009

You can set a user's permissions to only access the "draft" workspace.
In doing so, the editor does not know there are different workspaces and can
edit content just as he or she would otherwise.
Then the content approver can have full access to the "live" workspace, and
it's really only one push button to approve content.
Most of the information I have on the workspaces is just trial and error
really, but there was some good info in the Typo3 book.
I hope this helps, let me know if you need more detail.
-p