[TYPO3-english] encapsLines.encapsTagList problems...

Andrew Plank plankmeister_NO at SPAM_hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:19:14 CET 2009

Hi TS Experts!

I have the following TS in a template in a folder I use to contain my
newsletters:

lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines >
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.encapsTagList = div,p,h1,h2
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes.H2.style=color:red;

But this doesn't change the output. This is a simplified version of the
same template I took from another site that uses this method, and that
works like a charm on that site. I first tried just a copy'n'paste,
gradually whittling it down to the minimum, (given above) which still
doesn't achieve the desired outcome. The "old" site is running 4.2.0,
and this new site is running 4.2.3. Could that be a reason as to why
it's not working? Or is there something I'm missing? Any hints would be
gratefully accepted.

Kind regards,

Andrwe Plank