[TYPO3-english] *simple* workflow

Gregor Iseboegovitc greogori at rvbx.hu
Tue Mar 17 15:00:46 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am in a search for a *simple* ( I mean simple to use for editors and non Typo3 Junkies ;-)  )   workflow.
I heared about the workspace concept. This may be a nice feature/concept but is far away from usability or easy using, may say it is imposible to use for part time T3 Editors.
This is my experoence with customers....

The problem is, that programmers are hot for features, but not hot for usability and *easy* using for editors.
Editors wants to write texts not to dive into T3 core.

Anyway, enough talk on this, this is not a talk about usability of workflow, but a search for an easy to use workflow extension.
:-)

What I was looking for was a workflow like:

 - Editor edits content element like he does normally.
 - Chief editor gets mail about content elements to publish.
 - Chief Editor publishes CE by pressing a button

Anybody knows about an easy to use workflow for tt_content elements and/or tt_news extension like this?

I found exts in TER, but most of them with no doc.
:-((

Thanks