[TYPO3-english] indexed_search: restricted view gives wrong message

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Tue Mar 17 09:54:28 CET 2009

Hi List,

I have this weird issue: when not logged in a user gets search results
of restricted pages with the note that it is restricted content. All
good!

When I login and perform a search - the restricted message is shown on
all results! ?

I tried to inverse the show.forbiddenRecords with a constant, but that
left me with only one result for the logged in user (while it are 24
results for the not logged in user ;-) ). So - needless to say: that
won't do...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Henjo