[TYPO3-english] showpic.php problem realurl IE7

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Mar 17 09:30:27 CET 2009

Hi,

>>> I think it is gone since 4.0 or so...
>
> He Dmitry, i added a rewrite rule to .htaccess and now i got it working.
> But it is still strainge showpic.php is still being used if this is
> obsolete.
>
> For anybody else.. This is the rewriterule:
> RewriteRule /typo3temp/pics/(.*)$ /typo3temp/pics/$1 [R=301,L]

Meaning you force redirect of /typo3temp/pics/* to the same URL with a
redirect code 301. Seems that this rule's a bit dumb, isn't it?

I simply have this very first line:

RewriteRule
^(typo3|t3lib|tslib|fileadmin|typo3conf|typo3temp|uploads|showpic\.php|favicon\.ico)/
- [L]

as stated in the TYPO3 documentation/sample files that stops any further
processing for URL starting with typo3, t3lib, ... and typo3temp.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html