[TYPO3-english] How to remove tt_news header?

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:47:06 CET 2009

A quick solution can be to remove the marker for the title from the
template, you can make your own template and set up the path on TS
plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news_template.html

<!-- ###TEMPLATE_LATEST### begin

This is the template for the latest news, typically displayed on a frontpage

-->

<h2>###LATEST_HEADER###</h2>

<!-- ###CONTENT### begin

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Malte Jansen <mail at maltejansen.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> There might be a better way for your purpose.
> Check out EXT:maja_tscondition. An example for the tt_news is in the
> manual.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Malte
>
> Cray Flatline schrieb:
> > I'm using tt_news with list and single at the one page (like it
> > described in the documentation).
> >
> > In the list I have
> >
> > Latest news
> > [news items]
> >
> > where "Latest News" is the header of tt_news extension placed on the
> > page. But when I look single news, i have
> >
> > Latest news
> >
> > News title
> >
> > news text...
> >
> > So I have the question, how to remove this "Latest News" in the single
> > news mode? I think it can be done with TS and condition for showUid. Can
> > anybody help me with it?
> >
> > --
> > WBR,
> > Cray Flatline