[TYPO3-english] [TV] Dividing template part II

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Mar 16 13:02:25 CET 2009

Hi!

Denyer Ec wrote:
> Could you perhaps expand on why you want to link them directly to
> files? It sounds *almost* as if you're looking for some
> include(somefile.php);  type functionality? As the FCE is linked to
> the source HTML anyway, I would have expected Dmitry's approach to
> have similar results so am curious as to what you are looking for.

Well, in general (!) people do not like to learn new things and prefer doing them in the way they know. They do so even if their way of doing things is not the preferable way for their system. I saw people who drive automatic transmission in manual mode. It happens...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team