[TYPO3-english] Updated documentation

Steen Rabøl sra at compudesign.dk
Mon Mar 16 12:04:21 CET 2009

Thanks, but...

It's nice to know that 'Reference' is updated, but tutorials would be the
first step for newbie's

Please forgive me, but how can i learn Typo3 when the tutorial is for a
'very' old version?

e.g. I'm trying to figure out how to organize templates just like the
tutorial, but I can't make it work due to the fact that the description in
the tutorial don't match the current version, and when I split the 'setup' I
get syntax errors.

I know that I can do trial/and error but that is a very slow/steep learning
curve and just lead to frustration :)

I have heard so much good about Typo3 but am very surprised to find out that
the documentation/tutorial is in such a state.

BR

Steen

news:mailman.1.1237187502.9757.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...