[TYPO3-english] MIT and GPL license compatible?

Rudy Gnodde rgn at windinternet.nl
Mon Mar 16 09:42:44 CET 2009

Hello Steffen

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Can anybody tell me, if I'm allowed to ship the code with my GPL licensed
> extension in TER? Nevertheless I'd ask the author, before doing so - but I
> just want to ensure license compatibility.

To get the answer to this, all you had to do was search. Fill in "MIT
license" in google and the first result will give you the answer. Please
do a little searching of your own before asking questions.

That said, yes, the MIT license is compatible with GPL. For more
information see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet