[TYPO3-english] T3blog - symptom: posts not showing

Søren Madsen sma at cs.au.dk
Mon Mar 16 08:55:30 CET 2009

> t3blog entries are hidden by default. Because there is no icon for
> t3blog entries which are hidden it shows as a question mark. You can
> change this in the last tab or click on the lamp symbol in the list
> view.

Oh dear - I missed that, and hoped that unhiding the blog entries
would also make them appear on my FE page - but still no luck. The
categories widget does however now show that there are entries in the
categories, so something is working.

But the question remains: What am I missing to make the actual blog
posts show up in the FE?

Kind regards,
Søren