[TYPO3-english] CoolUri + localized page path

Joe Berger joeberger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 15 22:50:50 CET 2009

Hi Jan,

following yout hint, I get the problem the other way around. :-(

The links are fine now but the pages are not translated anymore.

Now the sys_language_uid is always 2.

Here is my language selector.

lib.langMenu = TEXT
lib.langMenu {
  value = English
  typolink.parameter.data = page:uid
  typolink.additionalParams = &L=2
}

[globalVar = GP:L=2]
        lib.langMenu.value = Deutsch
        lib.langMenu.typolink.additionalParams = &L=0
[global]

Kind regards

Joe