[TYPO3-english] T3blog - symptom: posts not showing

Søren Madsen sma at cs.au.dk
Sun Mar 15 13:10:40 CET 2009

I should probably add a few things:

1) This is a multilanguage site (danish (default) and english)

2) Another symptom: In list view the posts has a question mark as
icon, where as all the other T3blog related elements (comments,
categories and blog roll) have their T3blog icons

3) A third symptom: In list view, if I click "localize to" on one of
the Posts elements, they just get copied - not localized

4) A fourth symptom: In the localization column in list view, none of
the T3blog related elements have any information - they should at
least have "default"?

I have uploaded a screenshot of the list view - maybe that will help
you smart guys identify what might be wrong, or what needs to be done:

http://daimi.au.dk/fileadmin/_temp_/t3blog.png

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Søren Madsen