[TYPO3-english] maxH/maxW and height/width only working some of the time

Ralph Hardwick thefullyclothedchef at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 14 15:02:54 CET 2009

I have a problem with including multiple tt_news plugins on a single page as ts objects. The problem is that some parameters are randomly ignored (or just working strangely).

This is the image display problem list:

1) lib.cartoons - only acknowledges maxW. maxH and height/width are ignored completely.
2) lib.tribute - only acknowledges maxW. maxH and height/width are ignored completely.

It seems that plugin.tt_news is working fine but when I try to make separate instances as libs I lose the ability to set width/height.

Each of the items below should produce a cropped image to exactly the height/width specified.

### tt_news [begin] ###
plugin.tt_news {
  dontUseBackPid = 1
  displayLatest {
    date_stdWrap.strftime=%e/%m/%y
    image.file {
      maxW = 225
      maxH = 146
      width = 225c
      height = 146c
      params = makepotw
    }
  }
  displayList.image.file {
    maxW = 146
    maxH = 92
    width = 146c
    height = 92c
    params = makepupularvid
  }
}
### tt_news [end] ###

### cartoon of the day [begin] ###
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 3]
lib.cartoons < plugin.tt_news
lib.cartoons {
  templateFile = EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html
  code >
  code = LATEST
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 83

  displayLatest.image.file {
    maxW >
    maxW = 233
    maxH >
    maxH = 166
    width >
    width = 233c
    height >
    height = 166c
    params >
  }
}
[GLOBAL]
### cartoon of the day [end] ###

### tribute [begin] ###
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 3]
lib.tributes < plugin.tt_news
lib.tributes {
  templateFile = EXT:tt_news/pi/tt_news_v2_template.html
  code >
  code = LATEST
  pid_list >
  pid_list = 84
  displayLatest.image.file {
    maxW >
    maxW = 146
    maxH >
    maxH = 92
    width >
    width = 146c
    height >
    height = 92c
    height >
    params >
    params = maketribute
  }
}
[GLOBAL]
### tribute [end] ###

Thanks for taking the time to read this message.