[TYPO3-english] Custom Layout of T3Blog

Johannes Dörr groups at johannesdoerr.de
Fri Mar 13 22:49:36 CET 2009

Hi!
I want to use T3Blog together with TemplaVoila to integrate the blog
into my design (changing CSS won't be enough). Both extensions are
installed correctly and each works.

Now, I need for the Widgets and the blog entries some TV fields, that
can be mapped. When I write

lib.blog_title < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.layoutBlog.1

in the template setup (typoscript), the blog title is shown, but this
won't  work with widgets, e.g. the calendar:

lib.blog_calendar < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.layoutBlog.40.20

However, deleting the calendar is possible:

plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.layoutBlog.40.20 >

I don't know, what I'm doing wrong. I hope anybody can help me with
that, I haven't got any answer in the german group. Thanks!

Johannes