[TYPO3-english] Antw: Re: RealUrl + localized page path

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Mar 13 22:44:55 CET 2009

Hi,

> I use TYPO3 4.2.6 und cooluri and still have the problem:

this could be cause by wrong configuration. When you install the
extension you have to at first create the required tables and then set
up some options (as what language variable is used). This issue happens
when you don't click "Update" in the second step. Then the language
variable is not set and you have a problem.

Note for me: I could set a default value to L in the next version...

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech