[TYPO3-english] RealUrl + localized page path

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 18:52:39 CET 2009

Hello list,

I have a bilingual site where I've apparently misconfigured RealUrl.
The symptom is that the localized page path *always* contains the
title of the default language. So, for example, if I create a page in
the default language (English) with the following information:

Page title: mussels
Navigation Title: Mussels and fries

…and an alternative page language record in French with the following
information:

Page title: moules
Navigation title: Moules et frites

…then the path of the default language page is:

  www.example.com/en/mussels/

…and the path of the French language page is:

  www.example.com/fr/mussels/

If I then simply delete the translated row for the page in Info >
Speaking Url Management > ID-to-path mapping, clear the cache for the
page and reload the default language page, the translated page's path
is correctly regenerated as:

  www.example.com/fr/moules/

Can anybody make an educated guess at how I've mis-configured RealUrl?

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/