[TYPO3-english] Mount Point on sysfolder but prevent access to MP itself

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 13 09:33:07 CET 2009

Hi,

I have following structure:

root
|-- [1] share (MP on sysfolder [2])
`-- [2] sysfolder
   |-- [3] page 1
   `-- [4] page 2

Using RealURL I have URL like /share/page-1/ and /share/page-2/. This
works great. Now the share page [1] does not contain anything. How may I
restrict access to this page and let's say redirect to root if someone
writes the URL /share/?

Should I code a dumb FE plugin that makes a redirect or is there a
"redirect" instruction that I may use in TS with a condition on the page
UID? Or any other idea?

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en