[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register evalValues

Renne Rich rennerich at gawab.com
Fri Mar 13 01:36:45 CET 2009

Hello!

Until now I couldn't find a solution how to check a users's input
against my own special criterias with Frontend User Registration. I
would like that passwords are valid only if they contain at least one
digit AND at least one letter to avoid the use of simple words. E. g.
7kHkeuTZ or 4837t372 should be valid, but kHkeuTZ or 4837372 should be
not. I've read about evalValues, but given validation rules don't fit
(email, atMost, inBranch...). Is it possible to define own rules using
Typoscript? And what about evalFunc? I haven't found any examples how to
use it in detail. Some sources quoted parts of the source code - as I
rememper correctly - from fe_adminLib.inc, but they didn't help.

Thanks in advance

Renne Rich