[TYPO3-english] Intergrating phpBB 3.0.x into our Typo3 Website

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Mar 12 23:50:30 CET 2009

Hi,

There is http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/phpbb3_auth/current/

However my experiences with phpBB was that it just kept being breached
in security and spam. I wonder if that is really over on version 3. If
it is a serious site and you need a extended forum with more
functionality than mm_forum you might consider the commercial Vbulletin
for which single sign on solutions are possible.

Also people here would advice you to upgrade to TYPO3 4.2.6.

gRTz jacco

--

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jacco van der Post