[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail: css added to header is removed when mail is sent

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Thu Mar 12 17:30:05 CET 2009

Since Outlook 2007 you should not include CSS anymore the old way
anyways, it simply wont work in it. Besides that you cannot use all CSS
tags anymore. Long live Microsoft, who threw us back in time. Google on
email newsletter templates for examples,

Make a very simple html template out of tables! and include the css in
the template after body like this :

<STYLE>
</STYLE>

gRTz jacco