[TYPO3-english] tt_address table update

Kim Holberg Andersen kim at crewcut.dk
Thu Mar 12 16:50:58 CET 2009

Hi,
I am using tt_products and when i look at one product in the flexform,
it comes out with following warning at the top:

Unknown column 'tt_address.uid' in 'field list' This may indicate a
table defined in tables.php is not existing in the database!

Checking the tt_address in the extension manager, i can see that it
suggest me to update with following tables:

ALTER TABLE tt_address ADD uid int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment;
ALTER TABLE tt_address ADD PRIMARY KEY (uid);

When i perform update nothing seems to happend, as the two lines
reappear, and the error above still exists.

I have tried to update database via install tool and "compare" database,
but nothing happend here either.

What i swrong here?

Kind regards

Kim Holberg Andersen