[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 going to apply for Google Summer of Code 2009

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 12 15:41:51 CET 2009

Xavier Perseguers wrote:

Xavier,

> However, I guess that it was not a need to post it on the core list as
> every core member monitors at least either the Dev or the English list

do you know that for sure and can proof it? Don't think so. I think I
choose the lists I post these things to in a good way. Even those who
lurk around in the core list only might be interested (actually
especially those should be). On the other hand it could also well be
that someone for some days does only check the core list, and no other
lists at all ... happens for me from time to time f.e.

> and the topic was not an official announcement.

Who says that? If I'm the GSoC administrator for TYPO3, how much more
official could it be? Should I write some like "this is an official
message" above the top next time?

To some it up, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't question such things.
Afterall we're all doing things for the well being of TYPO3...

thanks
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner