[TYPO3-english] T3blog in 4.1.6 - plugin does not appear in list

Lewis Jones lewis.jones at reap.asn.au
Thu Mar 12 13:59:35 CET 2009

Hi Folks,

My web host won't upgrade to PHP 5.2, so I can't upgrade typo3 to
4.2, but I wanted to install the T3 blog extension, which I did.

The documentation says it will probably work, so I tried.

When I install the extension along with its dependencies, I see the
module in the backend and the various T3blog content elements are
listed in the list of pagecontent elements.  Also, I can edit the
constants in the constant editor of the template module.

However, when I create a page for the blog and go to insert the
plugin, the t3blog plugin doesn't appear in the list.  The widget
selector plugin (pi2) appears, but not the blog plugin (pi1).

Have others had this problem?

Is this likely to be a version issue?  Should I give up until I can
upgrade typo3?

Thanks for your help.

Lewis

0418 605 687