[TYPO3-english] need some tweak in media_center

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Mar 12 05:54:08 CET 2009

Patrick Rodacker wrote:
> Hi J. Bakshi,
>
> J. Bakshi wrote on 05.03.2009 13:36:
>

>> I need some tweak in media_center. The version I'm using is 1.0.2
>>
>> Here are the areas where I fell some modification is required
>>
>> 1> An option is required to hide the you-tube logo. Because in small
>> window that logo takes maximum space.
>> 2> If you switch to the full screen mode the video listing appear above
>> which is very disturbing.
>>
>> IS it possible to fix these using typoscript or by any modification in
>> code ?
>>

> I will have to look into it and come back to you soon.

Hello Patrick,

Thanks for your kind response.
media_centre is a nice extension, at-least for me it is what wanted.  I
have already included a lot of youtube videos but there is no scrolling
bar hence as a user it is difficult to know about the existence of the
videos  which does not fit in the list. Apart from this the above two
issues are also there. It is nice that you are looking into it.

Eagerly waiting to hear you.
Wish you a nice time.