[TYPO3-english] print friendly page extension

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 11 09:12:41 CET 2009

I agree, just have a style sheet for css, if someone wants to see what the
page will look like printed they can use Print Preview function of the
browser. maybe you can even force this to open via javascript (not sure
about this, but you can simulate a click on the print button in js). Then
they would see how it will look printed.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert