[TYPO3-english] print friendly page extension

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Mar 10 22:22:56 CET 2009

I'm looking at options for an extension that renders a printer
friendly page.

I found this extension: wa_printlinkpage

The problem I'm running into with this extension is that the
documentation is in German (and though I know 37 other languages I
never got around to German ;-).

Are there English (or Sanskrit) docs out there for this extension?

Is there another extension I might want to look at?

Thanks!
doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
203.665.6211 x209
928.699.0663 (cell)
Internet Software & Services For Today's Media Companies
www.gcnpublishing.com * www.bg2go.com