[TYPO3-english] url for content elements

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:25:53 CET 2009

Is there a way to retrieve individual content elements through a URL?
I'm trying to call Typo3 content into another Web app. I started to do it by
xml, but there were issues with FCEs and then once I got it working, I just
have wrap all my content in the same DIVs and SPANS I worked so hard at.
Is there a way I can grab just one content element at a time from a URL with
parameters, just like I can create different page renderings with
parameters?
Thank you,
Paully B