[TYPO3-english] _GET and _POST

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 19:43:07 CET 2009

>>> So I would like to get contents from php's _GET and _POST variables.
>>
>> if You still have difficulties with GET & POST You could precise what
>> exactly You need. If it's TypoScript or TYPO3 API question ? What kind
>> of form You are using ?
>>
>> If You are far from programming, the best solutuion - it's PowerMail
>> extension. Which shows the result after the form was submitted.
>>

> I want to access _POST results, so I can use them with a javascript code.

In TYPO3 there is many different ways to do what You would like to realize.
For example, it's possible to make own extension, or just to map
TypoScript marker which will intercept important for You _POST values.

The best - it's to precise what You are doing and how. The form - it's
native TYPO3 form, or it's Your custom extension? As I already said in
my previous message, if Your case - it's mail form, good solution -
Powermail extension, there is possibility to show values which had
been sent.

Regards,
Feo