[TYPO3-english] Readonly Database Mount?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Mar 9 12:04:48 CET 2009

Hi list,

is it possible to have DB mounts for users in a read-only mode?
I know the module "Access", but can't use this as
* every user has this one mount to copy content from it into own pages
* but of course no write permissions
* several users should have write permissions to parts of this one mount
(they share one special group, which owns these pages)
* I don't want to create a BE group for every single user who has rights to
specific pages

So my idea was to
* include the whole tree as read-only
* include the pages as normal mounts (and because of the access rights from
group they can edit these pages).

Do you have any idea, how to achieve this?
I just read about read-only filemounts..

Thanks
Steffen