[TYPO3-english] EXT:pagebrowse additionalParameters Hook

Henrik Ziegenhain mail at h3nn3s.info
Mon Mar 9 09:25:24 CET 2009

Good morning,

I hope you had a good start in the new week.

Thanks for the example function, works fine for new piVars.
You thought right, I need to pass existing piVars.

Here is my new problem: How to get this piVars to the hook function.
$this->piVars doesn`t work, its empty :(

The usage of hooks is very confusing for me this first time...

Thanks for your help!

Regards
henrik