[TYPO3-english] Real URL doesn't seem to find any pages

Pankaj Lele pankaj at lelesys.com
Sun Mar 8 14:57:53 CET 2009

Hello Stephen,

> I tried using the same for my own extension that I use, I changed the table
> name. There is a title field in each item that my extension creates, buut
> all I ever see is the UID number for ites in my extension. Do you have any
> idea why that would be?
>
> -----

It will not just work changing the table name from copying the config
array of tt_news. Make sure you have also changed "'GETvar' =>
'tx_ttnews[tt_news]'," to your plugin's piVar e.g. "'GETvar' =>
'tx_yourplugin_pi1[uid]'," also change "postVarSets" key from "article"
to whatever you want e.g. "mypluginrow" then it will shown up in URL
like http://www.xyz.com/mypluginrow/row1 if the title of your record was
"row1". Hope this helps or post your full RealURL config.

Thanks

--
Pankaj Lele
Technical Director, Lelesys