[TYPO3-english] Real URL doesn't seem to find any pages

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 8 12:46:09 CET 2009

Thanks, that was it. It is now working.

with ttnews, the titles of the articles get used in the url. To do this I
use:

					array (
						'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
						'lookUpTable' => array (
							'table' => 'tt_news',
							'id_field' => 'uid',
							'alias_field' => 'title',
							'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted AND NOT hidden',
							'useUniqueCache' => 1,
							'useUniqueCache_conf' => array (
								'strtolower' => 1,
								'spaceCharacter' => '_',
							)
						)
					)

I tried using the same for my own extension that I use, I changed the table
name. There is a title field in each item that my extension creates, buut
all I ever see is the UID number for ites in my extension. Do you have any
idea why that would be?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert