[TYPO3-english] Web clip in Typo3

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:26:20 CET 2009

> I would like to show news title in my home page in a way similar to
> the web clip in Google. Anyone knows any extension or method that can
> help me.

The best practice - it's to make Your JS personnally.
Of course, it's some pitiful, what the tt_news doesn't propose modern
dynamic methodology to manage the rendering correctly - probably,
because, it's still in the spirit of old good 90-th only with PHP in
the mind.

Anyway, the solution, which could be implemented is quite simple : for
example - by default You should show 10 elements in <ul> envelope. 5
with no class, and 5 which rests - with class "hidden"(display:none).
After when You are clicking "+" and "-" elements You should remove or
assign the class.

The most simple method to do it - with jQuery.