[TYPO3-english] templavoila FCE image problem

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 19:55:49 CET 2009

I'm trying to create a flexible content element that uses two image uploads.
The problem is that the flex form does not include a way to effect the
images size.
As a result, the image gets a size of 0 on the front end (error message):
convert: Negative or zero image size `/var/www/html/typo3/uploads/
tx_templavoila/tips_divider.gif'.

What am I doing wrong?
I tried both Image and Image fixed w+h from Templavoila

I don't ever remember running into this before. I'm running v4.2.6 on a RHEL
server.

thank you,
-Paul Bucalo