[TYPO3-english] [TV] Including content from other pages.

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Fri Mar 6 17:18:31 CET 2009

What you could do is use something like this:

CONSTANTS

# cat=baseText/chtml/a; type=int; label=content page ID
lib.page.content.from_sysfolder.pid =
the_page_or_sys-folder_id_where_the_content_comes_from

# cat=baseText/chtml/b; type=wrap; label=base Text wrap
lib.page.content.from_sysfolder.wrap = <div id="contactContent">|</div>

SETUP

lib.page.content.from_sysfolder = CONTENT
lib.page.content.from_sysfolder{
	table = tt_content
	select.max = 4
	select.orderBy = date DESC
	select.pidInList= {$lib.page.content.from_sysfolder.pid}
	stdWrap.wrap = {$lib.page.content.from_sysfolder.wrap}
}

And in templavoilà map the content to a TYPOSCRIPT called
lib.page.content.from_sysfolder

or use something like:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_tv_cont_slide/current/

Good luck