[TYPO3-english] EXT:pagebrowse additionalParameters Hook

Henrik Ziegenhain mail at h3nn3s.info
Fri Mar 6 15:20:34 CET 2009

Hi list,

i am using the great Pagebrowse extension in my, very first, extension.
The implementation was easy and works fine so far because of the good
documentation.

Now we are filling in testdata and test the hole extension. A few days
before we noticed that the pagebrowser doesn´t work correct. On page 2
all the piVars got lost, only tx_myext_pi1[page] is availibly on page 2
and the following ones.

We checked the documentation again and found the additionalParameters
hook. We tried a few ways, but we don´t know how to push the piVars from
page 1 (about 10 POST vars from the search form before) to the
pagebrowse extension and than to page 2.

It would be very nice if someone could help.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Regards,
Henrik