[TYPO3-english] Rich Text Editor - inserting image problems

Marieke Vandamme marie at tvh.be
Fri Mar 6 14:50:41 CET 2009

Hello,

In Rich Text Editor I add image with the 'little tree'-icon.
In the imagebrowser:
- Magic image tab: when I click on my image, I just get a blank page
- Standard tab: I can't even click on my image...

Someone knows this behavior or any suggestions to solve it?
Does it have anything to do with the rights. User that inserted images into
dam and tries to add them to page isn't admin.
I'm using typo3 4.2.6 + tinyrte 1.8.1
Many thanks!! Marieke.