[TYPO3-english] Web clip in Typo3

Feodor Rykhtik feodor.rykhtik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 13:28:16 CET 2009

> I would like to show news title in my home page in a way similar to
> the web clip in Google. Anyone knows any extension or method that can
> help me.

Hello Raf,

Probably, You are speaking about simple listing of titles of tt_news ?
In this case You could use native mode "List" of tt_news module, and
to make template only with title-markers.

If You would like to make exactly the same system like Google-Web
clips, probably, You should add some AJAX to make nice drag & drops
and to manage number of items in the list :)

If this solution doesn't corespond to Your question, You could
reprecise Your question with full explanation of Your idea.

Regards,
Feo.