[TYPO3-english] t3blog problem with comments

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Mar 6 10:27:54 CET 2009

Hi,

Søren Malling wrote:
> array_diff_key() wasnt't presented in PHP untill PHP5
>
> www.php.net/array_diff_key
>
> You need to update your PHP also PHP4 is no longer maintained
>
> http://www.php.net/downloads.php

You should tell SnowFlakes to update file ext_emconf.php:

         'constraints' => array(
                 'depends' => array(
                         'dam' => '',
                         'typoscripttools' => '',
                         'sfpantispam' => '',
                 ),

PHP requirement should be set too, as TYPO3 version:

In my extensions I write those additional two lines for instance:

                         'php' => '5.2.0-0.0.0',
                         'typo3' => '4.2.0-4.3.99',

This would have prevented this problem on your install.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en