[TYPO3-english] RealURL on t3blog

Sergio scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Mar 5 16:49:08 CET 2009

Hi list,

I've set up the extension "t3blog" for my site with success. But I can't
make "realurl" configuration to work properly.

I've used the code inside the extension for the "postVarSets" section in
my "localconf.php" but every time I use a link, it returns a blank page
with "No input file specified" message.

I've been googling and all I can say about the error is that rewrite
engine has to do with it but I can't fix it.

My .htaccess is:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

The URL of my site is: http://www.mysite.com/blog/ (that's my root web
directory)

I've tried different ways to solve it without success (for example:
RewriteBase /blog/) :-(

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio