[TYPO3-english] flexform link wizard / hide external link

Gregor Iseboegovitc greogori at rvbx.hu
Thu Mar 5 14:33:05 CET 2009

Hi all,

I am calling a link wizard in my flexform:

<wizards type="array">
          <_PADDING type="integer">2</_PADDING>
           <link type="array">
               <type>popup</type>
               <title>Link</title>
               <icon>link_popup.gif</icon>
               <script>browse_links.php?mode=wizard</script>
               <JSopenParams>height=300,width=500,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=1</JSopenParams>
          </link>
    </wizards>

When the poup opens I  want to hide the "external link" and the "file" folder.
I read Core API for the wizard part, but did not find any way to configure this?

Any ideas?

Thanks